Tonto Verde is an Arizona golf community nestled against the Mazatzal mountains of the Tonto National Forest and only 10 minutes from North Scottsdale. Our active adult community provides resort-style living in a beautiful, gated community - an ideal setting for a winter, retirement, or year-round home! Tonto Verde is member-owned, offers breathtaking mountain views, and features two desert-style, championship golf courses. Hiking and cycling are available right out of your door along with dining at the award-winning Mesquite Grill.
Discover Tonto Verde Package - $795
The amenities are too numerous to list here, which is why we invite you to experience Tonto Verde with our $795 Discovery Package. An exclusive offer for couples interested in experiencing Tonto Verde:
- 4-day/3-night stay in our luxury home
- 2 complimentary rounds of golf per person – one on each course
- Use of electric golf cart and mountain bikes during your stay
- $100 gift card to our award winning Mesquite Grill
- Use of our 18-hole natural grass putting course
- Use of fitness center and heated pool/spa
- Community and property tour with Tonto Verde resident Realtor
We are offering this popular Discovery Package from November 1, 2017 through April 30, 2018.
This package is intended for couples considering a purchase in the next 1-2 years
Temporary Tonto Verde Golf Membership - $1,725/month
If you would like to spend more time discovering if Tonto Verde meets your golf and lifestyle needs, we invite you to participate in our Temporary Golf Membership program. One month FREE with a minimum 3-month Membership.
- There is no Joining Fee
- Monthly dues are $1,725
- Temporary membership for 1 to 8 months
- Tonto Verde Association amenities (Fitness Center, Pool Clubhouse)
- Unlimited golf for 2 designated players who have not previously been members
- This plan may only be purchased one time
- No voting rights
- This membership may be converted to a Regular or Premium Membership; conversion credit may be available
Call 480-471-3566 or contact us below: